Very Berry Whey Protein Smoothie
Summer is approaching, should I say anything else! By the time you are done complaining about the heat and the humidity in the summer, I’ll be enjoying one of these smoothie bowls and suggest you do the same.
As we are hopefully about the weather, I have made plans to practice a healthier lifestyle in hopes to improve my mental state of mind. Not only do I plan on practicing better eating habits but I plan on going back to the gym, doing yoga and more. The outcome of feeling better inside and outside is priceless and I will always take the risk to living a happier life. With starting with living a healthier lifestyle, I ran to my personal favorite, smoothies. I believe they are quick, easy and delicious.
FYI – Here are some fun smoothie facts and why you should make one now…. lol.
10 Fun Facts about Smoothies
- Delicious and can be modified to your liking. – The first word that comes to mind when I think about smoothies is delicious, plus what’s not to like about creating something to your liking.
- Easier to make, actually easier than boiling water or cooking rice. – Easy isn’t even the word for this. You put fruits and/or veggies in a blender with your favorite liquids and press blend. I rest my case. lol.
- Nutritious – All fruit and vegetable based smoothies have a great number of vitamins in which the body needs to stay strong and healthy.
- Detox and Cleanse – Smoothie in which are fruit and vegetable based are great for losing weight and cleaning out your body.
- Fun and even children love them – Making smoothies is fun! There’s something that excites me when I think about the endless possibilities. Children always like to get involved and help out, which creates a fun experience as well as a learning one; teaching them about healthy alternatives.
See more facts here – Zucchini Green Smoothie
So look out, I’ll be posting a ton of smoothies and drinks to get you started on having one of the coolest spring/summer’s ever. Trust the tiger on this one. For this smoothie, we have the Very Berry Whey Protein Smoothie. Let’s get to it tigers.
Very Berry Whey Protein Smoothie Ingredients
Whey Protein – 1- 2 scoops 9 (I used two)
Almond Milk – 1 cup
Yogurt – 1/2 cup
Water – 1/2 cup
Strawberries – 1 cup
Blueberries – 1/4 of a cup
Raspberries – 1/4 of cup
Honey – 1 Tablespoon
Banana – 1/2
FYI Tigers – All fruits were frozen
Very Berry Whey Protein Smoothie Directions
- Almond milk first.
- Whey Protein second.
- Blend first for a few seconds.
- Add frozen fruits on to the mix.
- Add honey.
- Add to your bowl.