From Cranberry Sauce to Cranberry Limeade
Cranberry Limeade Ingredients
6 cups of Water
4 cups of Simply Limeade
2 cups of fresh Cranberry sauce
1 cup Sugar
1 oz of Tarragon
Cranberry Limeade Directions
- Add 6 cups to a large pot and boil water.
- Once the water has boiled add sugar, cranberry sauce and tarragon.
- Cook until sugar has dissolved and the cranberry sauce has liquified.
- Strain the juice and place on the side to cool.
- Add 4 cups of Simply Limeade and place in the fridge or add ice.
To my fellow reader, Happy New Year! I promise not to bore you with meaningless content fillers but to create posts that foster goodwill and inspire creativity from my artwork. To make use of the old, I thought to put a spin on none other than cranberry sauce. Turning it into a drink gives the beverage a sweet, yet tart taste which is great for mixing with liquor. If you’re a non-alcoholic the drink works out perfect for you still.
Until next time, Take It Easy Tiger.