Strawberry, Cucumber, Zucchini & Limeade Infused with Rosemary
If you could close your eyes and travel anywhere, where would you go? What would you do?
These are just a few of the many questions I asked myself while drinking this summer breeze refresher with a hint of rosemary that reminds me of the tropics.
Ironically the recipe was inspired by Andrew Zimmern, and called the Perfect Summer Beverage. With much gratitude, I am thankful that I didn’t have any mint nor lemons in my the house because it led me to create a spin off, which is actually one of my favorite beverages of this year.
Personally, if you venture to a backyard party or are just looking to quench your thirst while reading a book on a hammock then this drink is for you. Sweet strawberries, cooling cucumbers, and the aromatic flavor of rosemary highlight this exotic mix. If you chose, you can always add any alcohol of your choice but since I refrain from drinking this will do.
Serving – About 1 Gallon
Strawberry, Cucumber, Zucchini & Limeade Infused with Rosemary Ingredients
Strawberry, Cucumber, Zucchini & Limeade Infused with Rosemary Directions
- Add strawberries, sugar and water into a high-powered blender and puree. Set aside.
- In a food processor blend the lime juice, cucumber and zucchini together. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl pour puree into the bowl and strain in lime juice mixture.
- Add in rosemary, stir with a whisk and pour into a pitcher.
- Place in fridge and serve with ice before drinking.